I'm Taís, a software developer living in Berlin, Germany.
This website is a constant work in progress.
Striving for better user experience and more maintainable codebases while implementing a redesign for the B2B portal @ Klarna
Listening to Lingthusiasm and Upstream
Reading Learning Typescript (Joshua K. Goldberg) and A Field Guide to Getting Lost (Rebecca Solnit)
- TIL: avoid scrolling events with IntersectionObserver API
- August 2022: dropping in and out
- July 2022: a bunch of links
- June 2022: eating ice cream, buying furniture, throwing clay
- TIL: don't ignore, expect error
- May 2022: bad news are poison
- April 2022: being Brazilian
- March 2022: two years of covid, with covid
- How I failed to use the Twitter API to build a personal project
- Turning off Bluetooth when computer sleeps
- Initial Commit
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't mind the identity crisis between being Brazilian and being in tech, I'm also on Twitter.
And if you're here for professional reasons, you might be interested in these too: CV, LinkedIn and GitHub.
The current version of this website was built with SvelteKit.
It uses TailwindCSS and system fonts.
It tracks pageviews with Umami (just because I'm curious to know if anyone else ever comes here).
Deployed on Vercel.