I'm Taís, a software developer living in Berlin, Germany.
This website is a constant work in progress.
Figuring out how to ProseMirror and what makes a design system @ AMBOSS
Reading Umbandas: Uma História do Brasil (Luiz Antonio Simas)
Listening to Lingthusiasm (podcast)
I write somewhat chaotic monthly recaps and sporadic technical blog posts.
If you want to keep updated, you can follow my RSS feed.
- 2023 March recap
- 2023 February recap
- 2023 January recap
- December 2022: a year in review
- On the end of Twitter
- November 2022: a lazy recap
- October 2022: on being hopeful and proud
- September 2022: slowing down, festivals and democracy
- TIL: avoid scrolling events with IntersectionObserver API
- August 2022: dropping in and out
- July 2022: a bunch of links
- June 2022: eating ice cream, buying furniture, throwing clay
- TIL: don't ignore, expect error
- May 2022: bad news are poison
- April 2022: being Brazilian
- March 2022: two years of covid, with covid
- How I failed to use the Twitter API to build a personal project
- Turning off Bluetooth when computer sleeps
- Initial Commit
You can reach me at email@example.com.
If you don't mind the identity crisis between being Brazilian and being in tech, I'm also on Twitter.
The current version of this website was built with SvelteKit.
It uses TailwindCSS and system fonts.
Deployed on Vercel.